Coyne Counselling owns and runs the www.coynecounselling.com website. The site needs to collect and use certain information about you we can contact you when you use our online services.
Coyne Counselling is committed to protecting your privacy and takes the security of your information very seriously.
Coyne Counselling aims to be clear and transparent about the information we collect about you and how we will use that information.
This policy will set out the following:
- What Personal Data we Collect
- What we use your Personal Data for
- How long will we hold onto your Personal Data
- Who will have access to your Personal Data
- Your Rights
What Personal Data we Collect
Personal data means any information relating to you which allows us to identify you, such as your name & address, contact phone numbers and email address.
Most areas of the website can be accessed by you without the need for you to provide any of your personal data. Some areas, though, require you to submit your name, email address, and other contact details.
We may collect and use the following personal data about you:
- Your name, address, contact telephone number, and email address
- Your IP address
- Information about your use of this website
What we use your Personal Data for
Any personal data we collect from you on this website will only be used by us for the following purposes:
- To provide you with a better customer experience by making services available online
- To process a complaint
- Analysis of visitor traffic to and usage of our website
We will not use the data we collect about you on the website for any other purposes without first contacting you and seeking your consent
How long will we hold onto your Personal Data
We will only retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose it is being processed for.
When we no longer needs your personal data, they securely delete or destroy your personal data.
Who will have access to your Personal Data
Only Coyne Counselling shall have access to your personal data which is collected by this website.
Will my personal data be transferred outside of the European Economic Area (EEA)
What are your Rights
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – where certain conditions apply, you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to review: in the event that we refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why.
- Withdraw your consent – where you have consented to receiving emails or newsletters you may withdraw your consent at any time
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, then please submit a request, to us through this website contact page.
When submitting a request, we may need information from you to confirm your identity.
Once your identity has been confirmed, we will supply you with your information free of charge, however, we may charge a reasonable fee if believe your request is clearly unfounded, excessive or repetitive.
Making a complaint
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by us or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the Data Protection supervisory authority.
Data Protection Supervisory Authority – (www.dataprivacy.ie)